hacking-ks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hacking-ks

ForumForum  PortalliPortalli  Latest imagesLatest images  KėrkoKėrko  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

Healthy Carb Cookbook For Dummies

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
interpol-alb
Fillestar
Fillestar

Numri i postimeve : 18

Healthy Carb Cookbook For Dummies Empty
MesazhTitulli: Healthy Carb Cookbook For Dummies   Healthy Carb Cookbook For Dummies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:15 pm

Healthy Carb Cookbook For Dummies 2dvrlad

Wiley Publishing, Inc. | ISBN-10: 0-7645-8476-6 | ENGLISH | PDF | 394 PAGES | 7.60 MB

Introduction
Are you hankering for some new horizons for cooking low-carb? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This book is fun, and I’ve developed and de-carbed some pretty awesome recipes for you to incorporate into your daily low-carb lifestyle whether you’re cooking for one, two, or an entire family. Lowcarb never tasted so good!
Regardless of the meal or food you have in mind, I think you’ll find a recipe that hits the spot here. From breakfast to soup, salads, sides, and main courses, I have you covered with these recipes, which are all about variety, great flavors, and healthy meals that don’t take forever to prepare. But it only gets better from there: I also include recipes for desserts (including some sweet surprises), fresh wraps, and snacks. I give you slow cooker recipes so that your low-carb meal is ready for you when you walk through the door, and I provide ideas for dishes to cook in a hurry (on days when you haven’t used your slow cooker!). And did I mention that there are veggies galore that are great for your health and will please your tummy, too? I hope you enjoy preparing these recipes as much as I have enjoyed putting together this book just for you. A majority of the recipes contain less than 10 grams of net carbs per serving.

About This Book
So what’s this book all about? It’s a mix of low-carb lessons that I’ve learned the hard way along my low-carb road, plus a ton of recipes that will satisfy your comfort-food cravings and your low-carb sweet tooth — a mix of comfort-food cooking sprinkled with my California-cuisine influences and a heavy serving of low-carb variety and healthy eating. The simple cook in me likes to get things on the table in a very timely manner and you’ll see that influence in the recipes in this book.
I grew up in a small Midwestern farming community on good, old-fashioned comfort food, and that’s what I learned to cook — three squares a day and plenty of desserts. Then, about 20 years ago, I moved to California, and my entire eating lifestyle changed. Even though I’d grown up eating veggies fresh from the garden and canning every year, the word fresh took on a whole new meaning for me when I was introduced to California cooking. Grilling became a year-round sport. Fruits and vegetables became even more prominent. And fish — even though I’d caught and cooked my fair share of freshwater fish in the Midwest, being able to walk down to the dock and buy seafood right off the boats was a treat beyond measure. (And let’s not forget exercise: I became a runner and ran the beach almost every day. I was one healthy California girl.)

Kodi:
http://hotfile.com/dl/7202995/4245e7e/Healthy_Carb_Cookbook_For_Dummies.pdf.html
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Healthy Carb Cookbook For Dummies
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1